Volcanic Activity (full) Volcanic Activity (full)

whole thing=bass can be turned up, except the beginning, make the bass grow volume.
love the meter switching (evens to triplets).
01:53 instead of just a build up, make a valley (grow half way then decrease).
why? it sounds like your real release is at 02:23, so stretch your impact making suspense.
one last thing, great piano timbre, you can make it sound even more real by randomizing the velocity timings (just a little, like accents on a different note).
Best of luck, I don't usually like dance. you definitely got something different from others!!

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks! I got kinda stuck on this song really hard so i just went balls to the walls crazy. Thanks for your advice and not being harsh like this song is your dog who you hate :)

Some people just tend to give out their opinions but not things that could be seen as an improvement by everyone.

Thank you so much.

The Summit The Summit

00:40 I love anticipating a build up from that low res sound (i don't know the instrument, it's what it sounds like), you definitely could've kept getting bigger (or making texture thicker) just to make that contrast and release more appreciating, however at 01:00 is a great foundation after the release.
so in short, making a big buildup is a must.
I'd actually like to hear more, if you do have more to offer that is :)

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thank you so much yet again :) Glad to hear you like it and i'm trying to come with new songs, but it's difficult sometimes when you have no ideas :P

I'll try to make more songs soon :) You could check out my youtube page, i have some songs there too.

Kaixo & DJ Neat! - Elephants Kaixo & DJ Neat! - Elephants

Build ups are Awesome!! Great way to End to your song.
one thing i will say, After the drops your kick sounds like it's taking over the melody. took me a while to get used to.
usually i'm not a fan of dance due to repetitive loops, but the drops are awesome!!

chillin chillin

whoa! i love the water scheme, you can definitely give more interference where the water makes contact with (small little ripples surrounding the contact point). one other small thing if you can outline (no need to use black) the waterline from the sky. the sky is a reflection of the ocean water, just some way of showing contrast. ... damn it, now i wanna go swim!! B)

city bg city bg

simple city landscape, with awesome background compliment.
is it too much to ask for a more complex city? I love the background, you could do a lot of details to the buildings you got!!

limeslimed responds:

thank!!! i was thinking about adding some more details like lights n stuff but i got a lil lazy lol. i will def try re-doing this sometime tho C: