Volcanic Activity (full) Volcanic Activity (full)

whole thing=bass can be turned up, except the beginning, make the bass grow volume.
love the meter switching (evens to triplets).
01:53 instead of just a build up, make a valley (grow half way then decrease).
why? it sounds like your real release is at 02:23, so stretch your impact making suspense.
one last thing, great piano timbre, you can make it sound even more real by randomizing the velocity timings (just a little, like accents on a different note).
Best of luck, I don't usually like dance. you definitely got something different from others!!

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks! I got kinda stuck on this song really hard so i just went balls to the walls crazy. Thanks for your advice and not being harsh like this song is your dog who you hate :)

Some people just tend to give out their opinions but not things that could be seen as an improvement by everyone.

Thank you so much.

The Summit The Summit

00:40 I love anticipating a build up from that low res sound (i don't know the instrument, it's what it sounds like), you definitely could've kept getting bigger (or making texture thicker) just to make that contrast and release more appreciating, however at 01:00 is a great foundation after the release.
so in short, making a big buildup is a must.
I'd actually like to hear more, if you do have more to offer that is :)

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thank you so much yet again :) Glad to hear you like it and i'm trying to come with new songs, but it's difficult sometimes when you have no ideas :P

I'll try to make more songs soon :) You could check out my youtube page, i have some songs there too.

Kaixo & DJ Neat! - Elephants Kaixo & DJ Neat! - Elephants

Build ups are Awesome!! Great way to End to your song.
one thing i will say, After the drops your kick sounds like it's taking over the melody. took me a while to get used to.
usually i'm not a fan of dance due to repetitive loops, but the drops are awesome!!

Digital Driveshaft Digital Driveshaft

while i do agree with NyropheneYT, ... hm (thinking) ! you ever considered risers for the beginning? the hits are perfect, the only empty variety you have is perfect to fill.
speaking of variety, besides the beginning, you have a great amount throughout this song!